Private Soap Workshop
Are you interested in learning the sustainable skill of making soap from scratch? Experienced soap maker Terran Lewis of Herb’N Eden, is now offering private one on one 2-3 hour class to give you an intimate experience of making soap. Whether it’s your first time or you’ve tried it before & still have questions, this is for you!
What you will learn:
- Cold Process Soap Making
- Safety Precautions of using Sodium Hydroxide
- How to properly handle Sodium Hydroxide
- Melting & Blending Oils
- Saponification Process
- Ingredients such as herbs, coloring, & essential oils as additives
- The difference between Fragrance & Essential Oil
- The Curing Process
What you will take home:
- Knowledge & Experience of Soap Making
- 3 two pound batches of your own custom soap made during class
- Soap Recipes & Resources
Your soapmaking journey with Terran won't end just because the workshop is over. Afterwards, you will receive her contact information and be able to reach out to her with her further questions and assistance, as you continue to perfect the craft.
What you need to bring:
- Long sleeved shirt and closed toe shoes
- Towel to take your soaps home
Classes must be paid in full to reserve. We will contact you after your order to discuss a time and date for your private session.
If you need to reschedule, please contact us no later than 7 days, to let us know. Class can be scheduled within a 1 year time frame from purchase.
No shows are non-refundable!
***Due to the nature of using sodium hydroxide (lye), children under under 13 are not permitted.***
Lunch & Refreshments provided (Vegan)